[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfoot85t

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Contest entry.

I've never entered one of these before but I am a long time reader and visit often! I would def put a sticker on the back of my car for sure but would also like to get it on my 05 yamaha r6 as the center piece in a new paint scheme that i'm designing! Imagine... Racing bike appearing to have been sponsored by Google, Android, and who knows... maybe even androidcentral.com!!! Good luck everyone who's entering! :cool:

laydros

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You know those "Coexist" stickers with all the different religious symbols?

I currently have an Apple sticker on the left side of my car, I'll put the Android sticker on the right, and the coexist sticker right in the middle.

PolynesianMedic

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
There are some many places and too little space to list them all. :D

How about a copy of the Calvin sticker, but replace Calvin with the Android, and make it so he is peeing on the iPhone!

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I need one of those bad boys for my car, so everyone will know what powers my world. Might have to pick up another one for the Galaxy Tab I plan on getting in a couple of weeks :)

lldsandsll

May 17, 2010
Visit site
everyone in my company uses iphones. the principals pay for all of the superiors plans around here using AT&T and the iphone. i am constantly battling it out with them as to why android is better. i will personally put a decal on each principals rear windshield, and my own! that means i will need four. if you give me some extras, i'll hit all the iphone users, and the crackberry users cars as well :)

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I work in what I call the "Fish Bowl", (you know the glass walled offices like what many Cheifs/Captains on TV Police shows work in) I would place a large Android Sticker on my door and maybe one on each of the glass walls to remind my iPhone, Steve Jobs worshiping colleagues what the best Mobile OS is.

Dan

Eismaus

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I would stick it to the backside of my colleges macbook. So i wouldn't have to see the apple logo all the time.
I also would put one over the scrach on my car.

Ali Fazel

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I bought some of these over the weekend. We have an Android family on the back of my wife's minivan and I have some that I haven't stuck to my car yet. I'll get it there and take some pics and put them in this thread. These are really awesome stickers.

Of our stickers, I claimed the skateboarding Androids (from HBOOT) and the regular Android guy. As freebies we got an Android head and an Android eating an Apple. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.