11-21-2010 01:27 PM
85 123 ...
tools

In celebration of our new unlocking help forums opening up today, we have a contest for anyone out there who has a HTC GSM device and would like to no longer have it locked to any specific carrier. Courtesy of folks over at CellUnlock.net we'll be giving away 50 codes in total. Let's make entry a little interesting though, leave a comment here in the contest forums letting us know what about Android it is that you love and you'll be entered to win. Good luck to all! And of course, thanks to CellUnlock for the codes!
    [CENTER]AKA [URL="http://crackberry.com/blog/bla1ze"]Bla1ze[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/31622-getting-started-android-tips-tricks.html"]Getting Started with Android[/URL][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER]
    alexander__ekin and UT_chic like this.
    11-18-2010 01:07 PM
    Awesome! I'd like one please
    11-18-2010 01:45 PM
    I LOVE ANDROID cuz I can do whatever I want with it!!!! Without breaking warranties!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-18-2010 01:47 PM
    I've got a Nexus1 so I don't need a unlock code. I'm just posting to to write that Cellunlock is a great company. I've used their services several times for my Blackberrys, this contest is typical of their generosity. Good luck to all that enter.
    11-18-2010 01:50 PM
    I would like one as well. I love Android because it's open source and not closed like iOS or Blackberry. Android rules.
    11-18-2010 01:50 PM
    I love android because I want to stick it to steve jobs and I want to support true openness when it comes to operating systems.
    11-18-2010 01:53 PM
    I want one! Please!

I love android cuz it's waaay better than the iPhone and it has lots of cool apps and cuz it's ANDROID!!

MyTouch 4G rocks!
    11-18-2010 01:54 PM
    I think what is key about android is this very community. If we have ideas and concerns we don't have to sneak around Googles back to discuss them and look for solutions or improvements unlike a certain other iCompany
    11-18-2010 01:58 PM
    I love Android because of all the things it does right. It seamlessly syncs with my GMail, and makes use of the cloud; it keeps me on track with Maps and Navigation; it works as a flashlight, when I get out of my car.

When the iPhone first came out, I couldn't believe we'd been living without it for so long. Android is that next evolution. I love it and rely on it.

Code, please?
    11-18-2010 02:00 PM
    I love Android because of the seemingly limitless possibilities of customization you can have with the OS. If you don't like your home launcher you can change it. Don't like the version of OS you can change that as well. Media player? Change it too. The ability to choose different options is a plus for this system. I don't think I'll ever be able to go to an iPhone or any other operating system after experiencing Android.
    11-18-2010 02:04 PM
    Just Happened to Have this in the clipboard so an quick post from my Facebook as a reply to a guy hanging between an Android or iPhone purchase

Martyn Butler - Not in Any particular order because the first Four are pretty well matched - Just look at the pretty pics and Go Try one

HTC Desire HD for Large screen Top of the range HTC with Sense.com extras such as Ringing from your PC - Find Phone - See where your phone is - or Lock phone etc see HTC sense site for details HTC - HTC Sense - HTC Sense Overview

HTC DESIRE HD HTC - Products - HTC Desire HD - Overview

HTC DESIRE Z (Keyboard) HTC - Products - HTC Desire Z - Overview

The Original DESIRE - Voted Best phone of the year - Still up there with the best but may find some great deals on it
    HTC - Products - HTC Desire - Overview

Samsung Galaxy S - Awesome Screen Samsung GALAXY S - Galaxy S - Android - Smartphones | SAMSUNG

A Budget Android HTC Wildfire HTC - Products - HTC Wildfire - Overview

28 minutes ago Like

PS hes opted for a Nexus One from Vodas Bargain basement
    11-18-2010 02:06 PM
    Foremost reason for loving Android is my love for Google. One of the most ethical companies around! And the platform itself is amazing, highly customisable (which I totally love) and has a darn cute mascot. ;-)
    I love Android, because of the modding community that includes Cyangoen. It's great to have so much choice on what I can run on my phone!
    I love android because of all of the possibilities that are capable with the platform. I can mold it to what im into and customize it on pretty much all levels. I also just want to thank android central and cell unlock. i have purchased a few codes with them on my old blackberries and the service was 2nd to none. Thanks guys.
    11-18-2010 02:07 PM
    I'd love one!

I love Android because robots own apples.

=)
    11-18-2010 02:09 PM
    I'd like me a code. I love Android because of the openness!
    11-18-2010 02:09 PM
    The things I love about Android are numerous, but the one OUTSTANDING feature of all Android phones is a REPLACEABLE BATTERY!! Thank you, consortium of phone manufacturers, for giving us that capability. Oh, and SUCK IT, Steve Jobs!!!
    11-18-2010 02:12 PM
    one word: Freedom
    11-18-2010 02:13 PM
    The best phone that I ever had. Does everything!!!
    11-18-2010 02:15 PM
    Love to get an unlock code for my T-Mobile myTouch 4G

Thanks
    11-18-2010 02:17 PM
    I like Android phones over the other because of how you can personalize it to your liking
    11-18-2010 02:22 PM
    I love Android's flexibility and that it can be unlocked in order to allow a power user to do just about anything they want with their phone.
    11-18-2010 02:37 PM
    I would like one of the GSM unlock codes for HTC Desire HD

I love Android because the many apps and different ways to download apps. I also love Android because it is open source and anyone can create a app easily.

I live the way that the notidcaiton bar allow users to see new messages or other notifcations at the top wihtout interruping the what ever the user is doing.
    11-18-2010 02:51 PM
    crossing my fingers
    11-18-2010 03:00 PM
    Android rocks my socks. Please me a phone!

Evo 4G
    11-18-2010 03:02 PM
85 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD