[CLOSED] Android Central Photo Contest: It's Cold!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My GF is the developer of the live wallpaper app Material Islands and is currently working on adding wooden cases to the arsenal so that users can have the same wallpaper on the phone as they do in the phone :) This is one of the test production cases that we photographed in it's natural environment. Because everybody knows that icebergs are just as common to Swedish ports as polar bears are on our cities streets. Anyway, I quite liked the resulting photo and since the subject is an Android phone, it truly was a freezing day and the case shows an ice berg I thought I just had to upload it to this specific contest :D

View attachment 251640

This picture was taken two weeks ago at Kalmar caste, Kalmar, Sweden. It's the castle wall that is partially visible to the right. The marina and port of Kalmar is visible behind the phone.
https://www.google.se/maps/place/Ka...oKHU0mCc8Q_BIIezAR&shorturl=1&dg=dbrw&newdg=1

Tools
Taken with my Nexus 6P with my GFs Nexus 6P in the photo. Some slight editing done with Snapseed. Some additional fixes in GIMP for Windows.

PS. The app is free and the cases will be up for order... soon :)

View attachment 251718
Meizu MX5, just clipped
like snowtrooper
New Year's Eve in office, Kharkiv, Ukraine

View attachment 251943

The little guy getting his first taste of the snow. Pixel XL.

Other than mine of course, I liked these 3!

CrazyJimbo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Snapped with my Robin in December. Our first significant snow here in Central Indiana. Edited it in GIMP.

EDIT: I'm an *****, was thinking that the contest ended on Tuesday. Congrats to the winners!

COLD.jpg

rmpi

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
1423120738356.jpg

Taken on my Samsung Galaxy S4 with the app Snapchat in Feb 2015. This is the view of my living room. They were busy with construction outside.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
The snow covered hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park. Before the sun rose that day, the temperature was a balmy -19F. When I took this picture, the temperature had risen to 0F.

Photo was taken with a LG G5 and lightly edited with Snapseed.

View attachment 251479

Congratulations! You're our second winner! Watch for the official announcement Monday on the blog! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital