[Closed] Win a Galaxy Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenue13

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I love to doodle on the white board in my office and hence have a satirical/statistical/office humor comic strip series(it's a daily comic strip by the name of Flow - Q, read it fast and you would know what it means) going on since last September. Majority of the times i get an idea for one while commuting to the office but because i have a nexus 4 with puny screen(with modern day's standards), I can't draw out the same on my phone and hence have to save the thought as a written note.
With the note 5, i would be able to draw out the ideas as and when they come to me along with the added advantage of big 5.7" qhd screen which allows extremely low brightness for my night time reading.

Gakkenost

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the wireless charge option when i work at a live consert, so i just can place the phone on the desk an walla! and the prossesor capacity. I'm using the note 3 at work (light and sound design) so i'm drawing alot on the phone. I use the S-Pen to draw, and the new pen is awesome! Whit this phone i can now leve all my other devices at home, because the phone does all the work i need!

MarkoJay

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
In my opinion G.Note 5 is the monster! I never had a chance to own any of Note mobiles, and would be more than happy if this happens now. #fingerscrossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez