Thought this was funny and interesting.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
HTC is actually pretty small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

In mobile overall, yes. But that's because they don't flood the market with cheap disposable dumb phones like Samsung, Nokia, and others. They're still one of the larger players in the smartphone market.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Not quite sure what you're attempting to prove. Apples affinity for Braun is well known. As is Braun's approval of apple using similar design principles.

Those aren't just design principals lol. I'm just saying they got their "innovative designs" lmfao from somewhere else if anything Sammy should be paying them not apple.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Those aren't just design principals lol. I'm just saying they got their "innovative designs" lmfao from somewhere else if anything Sammy should be paying them not apple.

No, they didn't. Educate yourself on the history of Braun and apple, and stop being an ignorant fanboy.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Thought this was funny and interesting.

Because Apple does not produce semicoductor componets and they need to buy them from sombody? Apple in most part are software company, same as Microsoft, Samsung is weaker on software on other hand, same as Sony is weaker on that in game console market which you can see when you compire ps3 and xbox firmwares, because they are mainly electronics company

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Because Apple does not produce semicoductor componets and they need to buy them from sombody? Apple in most part are software company, same as Microsoft, Samsung is weaker on software on other hand, same as Sony is weaker on that in game console market which you can see when you compire ps3 and xbox firmwares, because they are mainly electronics company

I'd rather have a ps3 any day.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
No, they didn't. Educate yourself on the history of Braun and apple, and stop being an ignorant fanboy.

Yes please keep it civil I did not insult you and only stated my personal feelings on the matter.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Which are wrong and more informed by fanboy folklore than reality.

Firstly sir how can a feeling be wrong.

I am well aware of the state of things and I think you underestimate me. But I still don't feel its right. One should watch his jumping to conclusions as I have seen you are apt to do. But I don't attack you and call you names when I disagree with you.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Not quite sure what you're attempting to prove. Apples affinity for Braun is well known. As is Braun's approval of apple using similar design principles.
I think what he is trying to say is similar to what I said before. It's a double standard. Apple acts like everything they do comes out of thin air and is totally unique. They point fingers and sue anyone they can, yet it's obvious they get inspiration from many other sources as well. I'm not saying the Braun thing hasn't been addressed but it says something again about the finite detail that they pass judgment yet in reality they also borrow when needed. It's hypocrisy and a double standard in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Thought this was funny and interesting.

Lot of companies act like that, dont expect any company on keynote to say that they get inspired by anybody other close partners or nature. Yestoday nVidia presented nVidia Grid and said this is product first of its kind.... forgeting about onlive and genkai ; p

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Lot of companies act like that, dont expect any company on keynote to say that they get inspired by anybody other close partners or nature. Yestoday nVidia presented nVidia Grid and said this is product first of its kind.... forgeting about onlive and genkai ; p

Yet I don't expect the same people who call out Apple to call out nVidia.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I call em as I see em sir I'm not blind to the actions of other companies. There isn't a ton of discussion on these forums about other sectors of industry doing this lol.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I call em as I see em sir I'm not blind to the actions of other companies. There isn't a ton of discussion on these forums about other sectors of industry doing this lol.

Could have fooled me.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine with that and this is my point. Original ideas in the purest sense are very hard to come by. Rather than having a car and everyone contributing to the goal of transportation and additional features in the car, Apple is stuck arguing about the 4 wheels and the doors. nVidia isn't doing this. Making a statement about uniqueness is just a marketing spin. They are not suing everyone and acting like everything to do with their product was all their idea.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

The big question is how would you react if Nvidia sued their competitors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa