The PEEVES you PET

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hypocrites

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

Last edited:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pet Peeves of the AC

Having to do the same thing twice.

(Work-related) :what:

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Having to apologize to my wife when i KNOW i'm right, just to get past the aggravation.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Making a thread with no responses (well except for the wonderful Jennifer). :)

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own Babycakes)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

One of my biggest pet peeves is having to repeat myself.

Another, is when someone (*cough* read as husband *cough*) spills something or otherwise makes a mess and does not clean it up afterwards.

And a third, when people just expect something of you without asking nicely or saying please. That's a big one for me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

And why can't they make a microwave that doesn't wake up my insomniac wife, "sleeping" all the way up on the second floor (not sleeping on the floor, mind you, sleeping on the bed on the floor)?

Why do they have to make them with all the loud beeps n everything?

Is it really that necessary?

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own Babycakes)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

And why can't they make a microwave that doesn't wake up my insomniac wife, "sleeping" all the way up on the second floor (not sleeping on the floor, mind you, sleeping on the bed on the floor)?

Why do they have to make them with all the loud beeps n everything?

Is it really that necessary?

So that when we are conqeuring the world between 3:00 and 0:00 we can hear the timer go off.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

So that when we are conqeuring the world between 3:00 and 0:00 we can hear the timer go off.

Ohh, ok yeah... hmm.. i hadn't thought that through, yeah...

:screwy:

:D

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site

Having to apologize to my wife when i KNOW i'm right, just to get past the aggravation.

That's a pain...my girlfriend is the same way though.

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site

Ignorance and those who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

People who don't use their blinkers.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

People who parrot the news. If I cared what they thought, I'd watch them myself. Also, reality TV.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Yep, Reality TV reeaalllly grinds my gears, lol, i CAN'T STAND those shows. I HATE hearing my kids watch that crap.

AND GARRETT STILL OWES ME PIZZA!!
In other news, Verleen has finally been located and she sends her "love", ltm ltm ltm ltm. :)

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

People who don't use their blinkers.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

How bout people who forget to turn the stoopid things off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Yep, Reality TV reeaalllly grinds my gears, lol, i CAN'T STAND those shows. I HATE hearing my kids watch that crap.

AND GARRETT STILL OWES ME PIZZA!!
In other news, Verleen has finally been located and she sends her "love", ltm ltm ltm ltm. :)

Actually my mom is the reality show junkie. Staying with her for an extended time a couple years ago almost drove me to suicide. Had to watch batchelor(ette) survivor in big brother's house. My kid is mainly into Manga/Anime and streams it on his computer in his room and for the most part uses headphones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums