What creeps you out??

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Spiders lol. Flies are harmless.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Oh I was talking about flies :p. I don't mind spiders one bit.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Boy, do I know THAT feeling! :eek:
I can respect others opinions and points of view with no problems. The problem arises when others cant do the same in return, but instead try to persuade you to adopt their point of view incessantly. No matter how many times I have tried, invariably someone comes along with heated, confrontational, and disrespectful comments; So I refrain from posting in those forums, especially when it comes to Politics and Religion. :)

***My apologies to the OP for going off topic :eek:

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Fine, come get mine too. And the brown recluse that bit my husband. You can have them all.

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

How bad is the bite, I know somebody who was bit 10 years ago and he is missing a chunk of meat out of his leg because of it to this day.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
How bad is the bite, I know somebody who was bit 10 years ago and he is missing a chunk of meat out of his leg because of it to this day.

This was last Labor Day. One week into the bite. It healed with antibiotics and clay poultices. But it took about a month. He still has a scar. Luckily no surgery was needed.

ajaba9uh.jpg

via Note II

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yuck. Glad those spiders aren't where I live. Otherwise you might hear a fee squeals from my room.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
This was last Labor Day. One week into the bite. It healed with antibiotics and clay poultices. But it took about a month. He still has a scar. Luckily no surgery was needed.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/29/ajaba9uh.jpg

via Note II

Oh humans are such fragile beings. Still I would hate for that to happen to me. Good thing for me I never go outside... I'm a vampire. :)

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Oh humans are such fragile beings. Still I would hate for that to happen to me. Good thing for me I never go outside... I'm a vampire. :)

Then that means you must be invincible. So spiders can't hurt you. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Snakes if I haven't mentioned it.
Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

But you live in Australia don't you? That must be hard to deal with.

What creeps me out is taking the trash to the curb at nighttime. Sounds odd I know, buy there's a hud development next door to us, and there some shady people that come in and out late at night.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11