Random question..... but here goes!

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Are any of you VI (Visually Impaired) like me.

In terms of being able to use an Android I needed to wait for jelly bean 4.2 so that i could use the magnifucation gestures & have since searched out many other apps that make using my phone much easier!

I was blown away by the fact that on this app it gives options 4 larger text & black background :)

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

In terms of being able to use an Android I needed to wait for jelly bean 4.2 so that i could use the magnifucation gestures & have since searched out many other apps that make using my phone much easier!

I was blown away by the fact that on this app it gives options 4 larger text & black background :)

I am not visually impaired, but I have noticed that with Custom ROMs, the option to use a larger font is becoming more and more popular. Skinned ROMs like Samsung and HTC, I think are starting to offer more font sizes as well.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, that's why I got the Notes 2 & 3. More screen real estate. I have all my settings on medium to large. Even that is difficult by the end of the day. I just deal. :)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

I have visual issues too, the first thing I do with any phone is load Nova launcher and increase the font, lol.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasia40