The AC Coffee Junkies thread.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
re: AC Coffee Junkies thread.

My husband and I got a $5 coupon for this type of coffee... I'm very excited to try it this morning!20200301_092838.jpeg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

When your building's power gets shut off for two hours in less than a half hour, you make sure you have an arsenal of coffee waiting.20200323_103448.jpeg

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site

When you want caffeine without the other side effects of coffee. I'm on my third bottle
d1d4bcab9c44906ec4df4fced5dc0571.jpg

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site

The side effects of real coffee include a bitter taste in the mouth, utterly unquenchable thirst and spending 4 hours each day in the bathroom. I need caffeine ti boost study performance and this stuff doesn't make me feel like crap the way coffee does.

stevenjb2020

Oct 1, 2019
Visit site

The side effects of real coffee include a bitter taste in the mouth, utterly unquenchable thirst and spending 4 hours each day in the bathroom. I need caffeine ti boost study performance and this stuff doesn't make me feel like crap the way coffee does.
Coffee is not a diuretic, your body, kidneys are getting rid of excess water - coffee is water. The body systems are balancing. If you are having digessive issues, you may want to investigate how you can resolve those issues.

Tylers Coffee makes an acid free coffee - may be an option for you.

For study performance, you may want to investigate using a nootropic - there are many well used ones on the market. Some compounds have been in use for decades. Such as the racetam family

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

You must have an intolerance for something in coffee

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site

As I stated in my first post in this thread....I absolutely love coffee. It is dark, magical perfection in a mug. . I am wondering if anyone else, like me, is drinking way more coffee than usual with working from home and / or isolation at home. I find myself filling my mug way more than a normal day when I went to work. I guess there are worse "bad habits" (as my doctor says about my coffee consumption) in life.....

Coffee pot is setup and ready to brew tomorrow at 06:00.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site

Coffee is not a diuretic, your body, kidneys are getting rid of excess water - coffee is water. The body systems are balancing. If you are having digessive issues, you may want to investigate how you can resolve those issues.

Tylers Coffee makes an acid free coffee - may be an option for you.

For study performance, you may want to investigate using a nootropic - there are many well used ones on the market. Some compounds have been in use for decades. Such as the racetam family
What I was drinking previously was campus-provided Folgers, and those Starbucks double/tripleshot energy drink coffee cans.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo