Do EA games require Internet connection?

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.

Back in January, when my Tab 10.1 was not supported, I had to get an apk file of Dead Space to play it. Now that my device is supported, I'm planning on getting it.

However, the game required me to connect to the Internet to play. Would this be the same if I bought the game also?

I've gone through some forums and I saw that NBA Jam cracked requires connection as well, but on Google Play, reading through reviews I cannot find any concrete info.

Please let me know as I wouldn't want to fork out RM20 for a game that I cannot play while I'm traveling.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
When you first start most EA games it requires a verification though that can be cracked obviously. Most of them also require massive amounts of extra data to be downloaded. Like 500MB extra

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
i can not say for all games. But from the couple of EA games i have played yes. After that verifications (a lot of cracked apps don't even have it) and the intial download. You can play without internet access

Jason Kaehler

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
EA has experimented on and off with various 'online required' strategies over the years. The most famous debacle was around Sim City recently. It really depends on the game and studio within EA. There is no single company-wide technology or policy at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1