Greetings,

I have a Motorola Droid Pro at the moment, but am about to upgrade my device to either the SG3 or LG Nexus depending on the details of Google's announcement. GTA 3 is on sale this weekend for $0.99, and I would like to take advantage of the deal. However, my current device is incompatible with the game for obvious reasons.

If I try to purchase the game via the Google Play website on my desktop computer it asks me which device I would like to install it on before I can proceed to checkout. With only my Droid Pro, I am unable to select any device in this field and therefore cannot purchase the app. Does anyone know of a way around this, enabling me to purchase the application from Google Play now and then download it on the device I decide to upgrade to?

Thanks!
    10-26-2012 05:07 PM
    Try BlueStacks for Windows.

Run Mobile Apps on Windows with BlueStacks :: Mobile Apps on PC :: Mobile App Player for Windows | BlueStacks

If you have a real good friend with a device that can download the app you can add your account to their phone buy the app then remove your account when your done.
    10-29-2012 12:06 PM