Shooting gallery game

anon(67968)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Stumbled upon this shooting game the other day and didn't see it posted anywhere in the forums yet so thought I'd share. Was really surprised at how entertaining it was. Agent(Shoot the Target). My thumbs are getting a good workout.

androboy

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
This games is ****ing sweet. I am having a hard time with the gatlin gun battle. Any hints? or has anyone evrn got past this point?

androboy

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Agent is awesome. I have flashed my phone several times and this is one that I keep downloading. I noticed that the dev keeps adding levels to the demo version as well which is nice to have for free. I ended up buying it and found there is soooo much more levels and fun. I hope this dev makes more games as well bc most of the games on android are well....dumb. Thumbs up to Agent!

rooted Magic with CM 6.0.1 rc1

grapeplasma

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok, wow! This game is incredible! Here's my review so far:

I almost didn't upgrade, but the game had 71 ratings and all 5 star.

Episode 1 is amazing, It's very fast paced and sometimes makes me very angry, but then I'm back playing it again. You start unlocking weapons and upgrades really fast, but I couldn't afford them right away. Right now I'm using dual pistols and I'm much faster because I can use both fingers to shoot at the same time.

Game kinda reminds me of goldeneye like how goldeneye had all these levels with objectives and you could play each one over again.

Episode 2 is cool so far, but I can't stop playing the fast reactions level.

Anyways, didn't mean to talk so much.

Dave

anon(67968)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
When I first played the game I was just impressed with how under the radar it was compared to how polished the game seemed. I've since gone through all the levels and while it seems to take a bit of time to get enough money for your upgrades, the game seems to do a great job of mixing in new and different elements that while they take time to adjust to, are not frustrating to the point that you want to quit. Once you get the upgrades it's still very much enjoyable to go back trying to get the Diamond rating on the levels(still working on that). The Halloween update was a blast and I'm looking forward to the clay pigeon shooting the developer said is being released soon. Well worth the couple bucks.

grapeplasma

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I beat the game. I'm impressed with how varied the challenges are. Obviously the basic premises is shooting, but hostages, innocent targets and all the action make this the BEST game on the market. Seriously, this game is way better than angry birds.

At first I was a little disappointed in episode 2, but some of the levels in episode 2 are ny favorite.

Episode 3 returns to similar action as episode 1, I was really thrown off by the sniper round.

The Halloween episode was a little cheesy but very well done, I thought the grim reader battle was epic.

I gave it a 5 star rating, who ever that guy is, he did a really good job.

deercreek

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This game is awesome, thanks for posting about it. I've always dug arcade gun games like Police Trainer, Operation Wolf, Silent Scope and Time Crisis. This is nice.

AlbertPucciani

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Thank you for all your kind words, they really help give me the motivation to continue developing Agent (Shoot the Targets).

I just released an update with some new bonus levels, and I thought I'd publish some screenshots:

Episode 1
episode1-screen2.jpg

episode1-screen3.jpg

Episode 2
episode2-full.jpg

episode2-screen2.jpg

episode2-screen3.jpg

e2b1.jpg

New Bonus Level in Episode 2

Episode 3
episode3-screen2.jpg

Halloween Episode
halloween0.jpg

halloween1.jpg

halloween2.jpg

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42G2Tc2qOI

full-qrcode.png

QR Code for the Full Game
demo-qrcode.png

QR Code for the Demo Game

I want to ask everyone who reads this to give me some feedback (even if it's only on the demo) and suggestions. I release updates 2-3 times a month and your suggestions have a very real chance to make it into the game.

Again, thanks for all the compliments and let me know what you think.

Albert

Last edited:

AlbertPucciani

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
@deercreek: Operation Wolf, Kabal, Terminator (the arcade game), and Revolution X (Aerosmith) were the inspirations for this game, so I'm right there with you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38