[GAME][FREE] Whack a bird

maddiiiiis

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey there. This was our first game and we really put much effort into it. Maybe you can enjoy it. Feedback is always welcome :)

funktionsgrafik.jpg
"Whack a Bird" is the ultimate free "Whack a Mole" arcade game for your device. It’s quite easy to play: just hit all the birds that may appear. But watch out! We have extended the game a bit: There are different types of birds - some will get you extra bonuses and others you should avoid hitting!
The rounds are short so this is a perfect game for some quick fun in between, no matter where and when you are.

So get started punching birds and show your friends that you are the best Whack-a-Birder in town. :)

03_ingame.jpg

NOW FEATURES 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BIRDS

HOW TO PLAY?
- Tap all the regular birds to get 1 feather
- Tap the helmet birds multiple times to get 5 feathers
- Tap the gentleman birds to get a time bonus
- Avoid tapping the hippie birds – they will reduce time

Download on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.codelounge.whackabird&hl=en

The current record is 459 feathers. Can you whack more?

If you have any questions regarding the development of our game, feel free to ask.

maddiiiiis

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi, would you like to play MONSTER POP BUBBLE BUSTER 2, a saga style game. You can get it on google play.

I don't really like games with in app purchases. I think everyone should have the same chances with the same fun from scratch. Otherwise the competition in the game is no real competition. That's what we wanted to achieve with Whack a bird.

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Cool game ! A very simple idea however overall the graphics are cute and it's fun to play ! I think there should be more variety of birds for the gameplay but it's good.

Fire Emblem

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Lol. This looks fun. Haven't done a whacking game in ages. Been busy with Candy Crush Soda and Dozer Fever. I might as well try this one too. :))

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana