[FREE] [GAME] EverChanging Path

vuollie

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I would like to present you my first game on android - The EverChanging Path.

Play Store link : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...llie.theeverchangingpath&hl=en&token=goiMXwRa

ZadnajaKartinka.jpg

It is a puzzle game, where you must move blocks out of your way to find your way out of the room.

ss1 800x480.jpg

The main game mechanics are:

- limited movement - only from one obstacle to another,
- you cant move blocks directly - they are moving only when you leave certain tiles. In the first levels these tiles are rarely seen, but later in the game, when difficulty increases, they are everywhere. So blocks are always in the move and predicting all that movement is really great brain exercise.

ss3 800x480.jpg

I wont bore you with description of every single game mechanic that my game has. If you are interested, you can read more about EverChanging Path on my Google Play page. Or simply start playing the game :)

Some more screenshots:

ss2 800x480.jpg ss4 800x480.jpg ss5 800x480.jpg ss6 800x480.jpg

A couple days ago I posted it on Google Play, but so far only my friends have played it. So I am really eager for some feedback. If you decide to check it out and find it to your liking, please be so kind and leave a line or two here in this forum or in reviews on Google Play.

Play Store link : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...llie.theeverchangingpath&hl=en&token=goiMXwRa
Thanks for your time,
Voullie.

Last edited by a moderator:

vuollie

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Well, they are somehow alike. Because my game and Sokoban both have movable characters, blocks (or boxes or whatever :)), which can be moved, though in different ways, and... that is it, apparently. Dont know what else they share.

vuollie

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
1 post meaning only 1 thread? I am kinda new to this forum, so... that is why.
Btw if you want to ask me something unrelated to my game, you can easily send me a private message, you know?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch