Lost Crew

gamecosm

May 30, 2016
Visit site
main800.png

This is a story of survival of the astronauts on the orbital station that is lost in time. All communications with the station are severed, and in six hours the station will burn down entering the planet's atmosphere. Something discovers your craft. You will have to take care of the rescue of the station's crew. You will be the key participant in this small team, and lots of complicated riddles and situations will make this adventure even more interesting.

This game heralds a new generation of interactive quest games. You are granted access to communications with five characters whose acts affect each other. Every astronaut possesses his or her own character, history, and interactions with the other people. Pictures illustrate conditions of the characters, their gear, and objects.

This is a deep immersion in a well-defined world, where you can really get all the answers about the events taking place. The orbital station, the dead planet, the giant's belly, the star's surface - those are some of the real and surreal places, which the members of your crew will have a chance to visit.

Every one of them has a unique path. The important decisions and discoveries will have consequences at the end. The fate of every one of the astronauts depends only on you. 32 different variants of the ending - from the total horrible destruction to the happy end.

Release in Google Play:
full version
demo (free)

Release in Steam will this summer.

Our public: https://www.facebook.com/gamecosm/

Phone interface:
ps_eng1.png
PC interface:
ls_eng2.png

Morkonio

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi, devs! Nice another one clone of "Lifeline"), but you have to do something with font. It is too tiny initially. And if I make it bigger then text goes out of buttons and textblocks.
Update. Guys! I love my "Back" button and I'd like the app to be closed as I hit it)

Last edited:

gamecosm

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Good day! This problem was solved a long time already. The size of text blocks is changed each time you change the font size. Please send a screenshot to e-mail.

gamecosm

May 30, 2016
Visit site
promotional codes (you can get the full version for free):
3HHEKWA8N3MT13L6F5ASLKM
RNT8GFDBEHGWXUUUNRYH3ZW
X0GPX1HETJ686CHLL50Q8GH