Why can't I catch any Pokemon's even after walking for a long time??

Sparky193

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Why can't i catch any pokemon's even after walking for a long time??

Hello guys.I've been playing Pokemon go for a week now and its been fun but in this whole week i have walked for long periods of time,like let's say 1 hour and only caught 1 Pokemon. Many show up on the nearby list,but i can't catch any.My brother has the same net pack I'm using andhe catches it without any trouble. So,pls just help me out here.I'm using a Micromax Canvas A1.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can't i catch any pokemon's even after walking for a long time??

Are you walking long distance as far as the GPS is concerned (ie, not just walking back and forth or within the same general area)? I would recommend going to places like gas stations, stores, restaurants, downtown areas, etc (when it's safe to, of course!). There will be lots of Poké Stops and Pokémon there! Oh, and parks, too. Also, try reloading the app every once and a while.

And when you run into a Pokémon, zip your Poké Ball at it as if you are trying to sink a basketball. Tapping it will not be very effective.

Posted via the Android Central App

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can't i catch any pokemon's even after walking for a long time??

Ditto (LOOL, that pun was not intended) on the incense. I often use it in my bedroom when I can't go out and walk around. I can usually run into five or six Pokémon using that method - and sometines, I even catch rare Pokémon! I've caught two Tauros, a Jynx, a Rhyhorn, a Horsea, an Abra, and a Gastly using incense in my house. Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89