1. ptkelly's Avatar
    I'm deaf and use Google Messages a lot. I'm in Mexico and use Telcel as my service provider. When I send a message it simply goes, 75% of the time. The other 25% it doesn't go, I get a text message saying it didn't go and there is a notification that says the phone number is incorrectly formatted. There is a red label saying "press to send again". When I press it sometimes goes and other times I had to resend three or four times. Eventually, it always goes.

    I have tried every conceivable format for the phone number and it doesn't make any difference.

    It's irritating.
    01-10-2019 08:28 AM
  2. Rukbat's Avatar
    Try bringing the phone to Telcel and asking them. If it sometimes goes and sometimes doesn't, it could be a problem on their end.
    01-10-2019 11:49 AM
  3. ptkelly's Avatar
    Try bringing the phone to Telcel and asking them. If it sometimes goes and sometimes doesn't, it could be a problem on their end.
    Thanks. That was my fall-back position. My fear is that when I get there I can send 174 messages without the problem occurring. I mostly wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem.
    01-10-2019 11:53 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Android 7: Hibernate selected apps between two times [UNROOTED]
    By Android Central Question in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 12:26 AM
  2. Google pixel 3 plays tone when unlocking screen, opening camera
    By Android Central Question in forum Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 11:47 AM
  4. Google Account sign in Problem in Android
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 11:44 AM
  5. Android 7: Hibernate selected apps between two times [UNROOTED]
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD