How can I get into my phone if I forgot my password?

Lina Madzin

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I changed my password today and I know what it is but it's telling me that it's the wrong password. Is there anyway I can get into my phone without a factory reset?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
To keep this legal and forum-rules compliant, the answer to that would have to be NO. That is, after all, the point of a secure lockscreen.

Are you entirely certain that's your password? Maybe you're using caps or were using them when setting it up? Maybe it didn't take and it's still the 'old' password?

ShilpaRiktam

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
If you are using an Android mobile your phone isn’t useless if you forget the unlock code. you can bypass it and get back in. There is a way to make your phone usable again if you remember your Google account’s username and its password.
If you are using older versions of android 4.4 or below you have an integrated way to bypass your pattern, PIN, or other password if you forget it. Google removed this feature in Android 5.0 Lollipop, so you’ll have to use a different method if you have a device with a newer version of Android.
First ,enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times on the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appears. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account which is associated with your Android device.

If you are using android version 5.0 and up you can use Android’s smart lock features that may help you if you have set smart lock on your phone and have it automatically login when it is in your home Wifi. Take your phone to your home Wifi network so automatically it will unlock even if you forget your password.

If you are using a samsung mobile, and if you have logged in with samsung account, you can go to “Samsung Find My Mobile Website” and login with your samsung account and use “Unlock my screen” option that remotely unlocks your device lock screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs