Is there an Android Wear for a small wrist?

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You can try the upcoming Block Modular smart watch. On this Smart watch you would be able to add new blocks.There is a fixed block for the screen. So if you need four blocks to match with your wrist size then you can use four blocks. If you need three you can use three. I think it would be the best option for you.

Link please.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It doesn't look like it's an Android Wear device.
At the moment, the Blocks team has stated that they are using a modified version of Android itself. However, the watch is still in development and they have expressed interest in Android Wear... So perhaps in the future, or maybe on a 2.0 device.

Their crowd funding campaign is nearing launch, so more details will be revealed when that occurs.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android Wear for a small wrist

Are the fit brand watches Androidwear? I would love a 38 mm square face Androidwear but I guess I'm dreaming. My ZW 2 is really a little too big for my wrist but I saw nothing smaller at Best Buy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Nope, no Android Wear from Fitbit yet. It'd be nice if they did, although I wonder if they'll just pick and choose from Pebble's OS to modify their existing watch interface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87