I have not seen this before in my activity & now it has started to show up.
    05-16-2020 08:55 AM
    We get asked this question a lot here, could be a app, system application all related to the Google account you have associated with it. Nothing to worry about .

If you have futher questions ,I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    05-16-2020 08:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's LG's QuickMemo+ app. Even if you don't use an app, it may periodically ping your Google account to refresh data or location. FYI, "lge" means LG Electronics, so you know it's official.
    05-16-2020 11:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's LG's QuickMemo+ app. Even if you don't use an app, it may periodically ping your Google account to refresh data or location. FYI, "lge" means LG Electronics, so you know it's official.
    It's also activated when using LG's screenshot function, which is how it allows you to then crop and edit the screenshot before saving it.
    B. Diddy and ManiacJoe like this.
    05-16-2020 11:55 AM
    We get this question asked so much , since owing phones I never once looked in my Google activities , makes me wonder why most are looking there for what ?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-16-2020 11:57 AM
    We get this question asked so much , since owing phones I never once looked in my Google activities , makes me wonder why most are looking there for what ?
    I've noticed that too. Heck, I didn't even know that option existed until I started seeing these questions, and then took a while to actually find it. I said, "Ah, so that's what they mean," closed it out, and haven't looked at it again since then.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-16-2020 02:42 PM
    I've noticed that too. Heck, I didn't even know that option existed until I started seeing these questions, and then took a while to actually find it. I said, "Ah, so that's what they mean," closed it out, and haven't looked at it again since then.
    Haha... yeah its something you have to really search for not right there like say toggle your wifi or flash light on .
    05-16-2020 03:07 PM
    Its like reading logs in recovery lol ..no use to us .
    05-16-2020 03:15 PM
    I think it's an example of Google trying to make things more transparent for the user, which then backfires when the user wants to know the reason for every instance of Google activity.
    05-16-2020 03:41 PM
    I think it's an example of Google trying to make things more transparent for the user, which then backfires when the user wants to know the reason for every instance of Google activity.
    Oh yeah , hopefully in future they close that up.
    05-16-2020 03:58 PM
    Oh yeah , hopefully in future they close that up.
    Nah, then everyone will accuse Google of trying to hide things. This is a Kobayashi Maru no-win situation.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-16-2020 04:00 PM
    Nah, then everyone will accuse Google of trying to hide things. This is a Kobayashi Maru no-win situation.
    lol
    05-16-2020 04:00 PM
    Nah. In true Kirk fashion, those that think Google is hiding something will just reprogram their phones (I.e. Root and install an activity recorder) to get around it.
    05-16-2020 04:05 PM
    Nah. In true Kirk fashion, those that think Google is hiding something will just reprogram their phones (I.e. Root and install an activity recorder) to get around it.
    I would agree for those who have the technical skills -- but I'd say that the majority of people asking about it on these forums have no clue what rooting means (and don't even know what things like "mms" mean).
    05-16-2020 04:08 PM