Problems printing using an ESC/POS Thermal Printer.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am using Android library for ESC/POS Thermal Printer.I am able to print invoice,but on second time it also print new invoice but along with old invoice.
it seems like buffer is not clearing.

Here is the library i am using in android "DantSu/ESCPOS-ThermalPrinter-Android " to print document

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Is this part of an app you're developing?

It's a Point of Sale printer they're referring to. The information should clear after a receipt/invoice is printed, but it's repeating the prior information along with new information, for clarification. I'm following to learn something new, myself.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I see -- thanks for the clarification! It'd be interesting to know if this printer has a standard wireless connection to the phone, or if it's some other connection like Bluetooth. If it's a standard wireless printer, then I'd think Chrome Print would work fine without any special library.

juvinesmusike

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
Hai Sir Good Day can you Please help me in my project :':)'( . im badly need your help.
I like to build an app that connect's and print to the thermal printer using Dantsu?ESC/POS but im just a newbie in the world android studio. Can you Please build me an Android app . that simple connect to the printer and Print.
Thanks you so much in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress