I remove one of my weather apps . I would like it back. But I don't know what to do can you help me? Thank you!
    08-13-2020 02:44 AM
    Check your widgets?
    Which phone?
    Which weather app?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't replyhttps://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
    08-13-2020 02:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

When you say you removed it did you just remove it from your home screen? On most devices if you open your app drawer, navigate to the app and then press and hold it you can add the app icon back to your home screen.

If you removed the widget, something that gave you information like a temp or forecast readout, from your home screen, on most devices you can pinch the screen, place two fingers on the screen spread apart and bring them together while touching the screen, and options to change the appearance of the screen and add widgets appears. Touch widgets and navigate to your weather widget, they're usually in Alpha-Numeric order, and then add the one you like.

If you've removed the app from the device by uninstalling it. Open the Play Store, use the three lines top left and navigate to My apps & games. Along the top you find Library and in that list you will find all of the apps you've ever installed. Simply pick the app you want to restore and install it.
    08-13-2020 02:55 AM