I feel like my phone is being hacked.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I feel like my phone is being monitored. Everytime I use a website my neighbors seem to comment on what I'm doing. My CPU is running at 100 percent. I tried factory reseting my phone, using anti virus programs, and using a no root fire wall and I still hear them harrasing me. I have not clicked on any suspicious links so, I was wondering if there was another way for someone to hack into your device remotely. Can someone please help me?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Main question - are you using THEIR WiFi? If so, it would be real easy for them to know what you're doing as they control a device which can easily monitor your traffic. It's also possible, if you have your own WiFi that isn't secured well, that they got onto your WiFi and are "sniffing" your traffic. The first option is entirely legal, the second is not.

One way to test this, though it only proves one of these options is happening, is to grab a free trial for a VPN and see if they still comment on the traffic.

We also have a sticky thread that would be worth reading - "I've been hacked"

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member