• Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can l fox it become l'm trying to play games it want let me play some games

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
May I ask why you wish to play the game? Is it important to you for some reason? The problem could so easily be solved by not playing the game.
Otherwise, we cannot answer without more details.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What my rather blunt but correct friend was trying to say is, if this is an important matter to you simply saying that the phone turns off is not enough information to help us help you.

What phone is it?

Where did you get the games that you're having issues with? The Play Store, some random place online???

When you say the phone goes off, do you mean the phone powers off, the screen turns off or something else?

How long can you play before this happens? Is the phone ever hot? Does the battery ever show zero?

What do you do to get the phone working again after this happens?

And by all means please include anything else that you think is important about this issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The two main possibilities are:

1. The intensive requirements of the game are overtaxing your phone's CPU and/or battery, causing the device to shut down. If the phone is heating up significantly while you play, that can lead to a forced shutdown to protect the circuitry (as well as prevent the battery from exploding).

2. If you installed this game from any place besides the Play Store, there's a significant risk of malware; or, the game might not ordinarily be compatible with your phone, but forcing the game to install using an APK can lead to significant system instability.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty