Phone won't turn on...kinda

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

On some random day i was on my pc, not aware of the fact that my LG Q6 had to be charged. I looked over and noticed that the battery died (the phone was in perfect condition and had never had problems before) but then when i tried charging it, it didn't turn back on.

Basically all it does now is show that it's charging, it then proceeds to try and turn on, it vibrates and the screen remains black, after about 2-5 minutes it vibrates again and again until i let the battery drain, then it just shows a battery icon with 0% on top of it.

I have tried booting into recovery or maybe plugging it into my pc but nothing worked, has anyone had experience with this and knows how to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Eldore

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Plug it into a wall outlet (not a computer USB port) and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then press and hold Power for 20 seconds. Does it turn on now?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

I've tried this several times, even with different chargers, but this resulted in the phone vibrating every 2-5 minutes for like 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldore

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Plug it into a wall outlet (not a computer USB port) and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then press and hold Power for 20 seconds. Does it turn on now?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Just to be sure i charged it for 7 hours and tried turning it on, but it didn't do anything.

The Q6 has the feature that when you charge it, if it has enough percentage it automatically turns on, it's as if the phone keeps trying to turn on but can't, hence the vibrating every minute or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty