Question Phone camera and charging

Fred V1

Jun 5, 2019
Visit site
I'm using a charger as usual with my new phone and things went on as usual, often I don't use it while charging. Then suddenly, the charging is unusually slow, even though I removed lint and obstructing material in the port. Then the metallic ring around my camera somehow sent a sharp electrical shock when my finger slips on the camera lens, like touching hot iron or a burning stove.

At first, I thought it had something to do with the charger model, but when I try other fast chargers it gives the same result. The camera ring still shocked my finger. It's like the what I think is most of the charged power somehow leaked out of the phone, seeping into the camera ring, instead of the battery where it should be, hence the sluggish charging. Is it concerning?

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, good point. Maybe both chargers are faulty? @Fred V1 , are these chargers from well-known manufacturers, or are they off-brand chargers from Amazon or elsewhere?
It's the part about the camera ring and metal frame that gets me, also the slow charging. Sounds like internal short on device itself . Even if the charger was faulty, why would it energise metal parts on the phone?
Electricity is like water, it always wants to be at it's lowest energy state. Quantum physics and zero point energy really if you think about it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter