I am finding the voice to text atrocious on almost all devices! I've been using Samsung and I'm just Blown Away about how bad it can be sometimes. For example, "I want to share" it comes out "I want to Cher". Multiple times.
    Another..."I'm missing things", it comes out " I'm missing slings".
    Like to me it is absolutely atrocious and whomever is creating this should be embarrassed. It is so frustrating. Try to get the word "think" down and you get four five different words but the word "things".
    So like seriously what's up!? Somebody has to address this. There's like there's no sentences intuitiveness. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
    04-07-2021 06:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when other leave comments please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

I believe most of the replies you get on this will say the same thing I'm about to say which is, use Google STT/TTS (speech to text/text to speech). It is by far the leading the STT interface on Android. Similarly GBoard is better at predictive text than Samsung's offering. Google has put a lot of development into these two products, perhaps Sammy just isn't investing like that? I can only guess and speculate but it isn't a guess or speculation to say that Google's offering is better for STT/TTS so much so that I see posts similar to your everywhere even on the Samsung forum boards. The advice is almost always use Google but you don't have to take my word for it, we'll see if other members chime in with different advice.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-07-2021 07:31 PM
    I agree first thing Samsung owners should do is switch to goo text to speech
    VidJunky likes this.
    04-07-2021 07:45 PM