I was just using my phone and i Heard sound like: "ha ha ha ha".
    Just like 2 sec. But i has not open anything that can play sound like this...
    Is IT a malware,hacker or just system issue?
    06-19-2021 01:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Doubt malware or hacker. It's possible some app you installed sneaked in some adware that's resulting in that kind of behavior. Which phone do you have?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Jurmungand likes this.
    06-19-2021 01:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Doubt malware or hacker. It's possible some app you installed sneaked in some adware that's resulting in that kind of behavior. Which phone do you have?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    My phone is Realme 6i
    06-19-2021 02:48 PM
    Have you heard the laughter again, or was it only once? If it happens relatively frequently, see if it goes away in Safe Mode: https://www.androidsettings.net/realme-6i-safe-mode/
    06-20-2021 11:10 AM
    Have you heard the laughter again, or was it only once? If it happens relatively frequently, see if it goes away in Safe Mode: https://www.androidsettings.net/realme-6i-safe-mode/
    For now no laugh IT was once.
    I checked do i can turn on "Safe Mode" and "Recovery Mode" and both are good. Also before i did system update directly when that happend.
    So i can be sure all is fine?
    06-21-2021 09:07 AM
    I suspect that what you heard was related to some website you might have been visiting on your browser, or possibly some annoying adware associated with an app you installed. It's unlikely to be malware. See these:

“I’ve been hacked” - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    [GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    06-21-2021 12:04 PM
    Turn notifications off for your browser see if it goes away
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2021 01:22 PM
    Turn notifications off for your browser see if it goes away
    That's a good idea. Some websites do some sneaky things to get under your skin. I often visit the Daily Steals website, which is good place to find deals (I've ordered many things from them, and have been generally very satisfied with their items and the overall service), but if you surf their site for long enough, at some point this annoying music starts playing. On my Chromebook, if I bring up the Media Controls, I can see that the site is playing media -- but I can't see what part of the site is playing, because there's no obvious video that's running. I can pause the playback, but every time I refresh the page or go to another part of the site, the music starts up again, so I basically have to turn the volume down to avoid going insane from the mind-numbing dullness of that music.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-21-2021 03:38 PM
    That's a good idea. Some websites do some sneaky things to get under your skin. I often visit the Daily Steals website, which is good place to find deals (I've ordered many things from them, and have been generally very satisfied with their items and the overall service), but if you surf their site for long enough, at some point this annoying music starts playing. On my Chromebook, if I bring up the Media Controls, I can see that the site is playing media -- but I can't see what part of the site is playing, because there's no obvious video that's running. I can pause the playback, but every time I refresh the page or go to another part of the site, the music starts up again, so I basically have to turn the volume down to avoid going insane from the mind-numbing dullness of that music.
    Yeah same here on certain website can do this ,i just turn notifications off completely for chrome or Samsung browser.
    06-21-2021 03:41 PM