Why did my phone send an image to someone's phone that i did not send today??

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I sent a text message to my boyfriend whom received a total different picture than what I sent. This picture disturbed him and he broke up with me. I need and explanation bc I am very upset right now.
Thx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear that. What picture was sent, and can you find it anywhere on your phone? Have you already asked your carrier about this incident?

Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Google or any other company.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

A

Android Central Question

My phone sent a picture that is not in my phone of people I do not know. Why is this happening??

I sent 2 pictures and a worded message at the same time and what was sent was not something I sent. I'm frustrated bc my boyfriend and I broke up over this. He believes I sent a picture of a man and a baby that I don't know to his phone. What is happening with Android?? This is ridiculous.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If I had been the boyfriend, and had received the message as described, I can’t imagine that I would have terminated the relationship because of it. Laughed, perhaps, and enjoyed it with you, just as we all laugh when we unintentionally send texts containing absurd auto-correct derps. In other words, glitches and errors occur, but surely we have all known about these things for years?