[MEGATHREAD] What is "project-[long string of numbers]"?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My andriod is connected to project 442024615628. What is it?

Project 442024615628 thats all is says. But it has access to my profile and almost everything i do.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: My android is connected to something suspicious from what i saw on Google...

Ok thank god... i went through a hacking spree and lost my Microsoft account because somebody had access to my google account and i pretty much have ptsd from all of that, thank you for helping me out with the problem :D
Gotcha , main thing to click on any links with web browser , emails, text messages to download something you should be ok especially unknown sources

DealingWithMe

Dec 1, 2022
Visit site
Re: My android is connected to something suspicious from what i saw on Google...

Gotcha , main thing to click on any links with web browser , emails, text messages to download something you should be ok especially unknown sources

I'm sorry for contacting you again but the thing on my Cross-Connection with my Android and Google doesn't seem like ad-wear, can I have an explanation of ad-wesr does so I know it's that?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

DealingWithMe

Dec 1, 2022
Visit site
I see your point bit google protect is on and I dont think I have anything Dangerous downloaded on my Galaxy account, either way: about the photo I sent you, will the connection have access to any sensitive info like Passwords, Contacts etc (If it's dangerous)?

To put you into perspective of how overprotective I am, I went through all of my documents and downloads manually and everything is safe from what I've seen...

Last edited by a moderator:

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
The joy of the Google Play Store, and all those hundreds of thousands of free apps to install... kinda like the evil version of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay