I sometimes use my phone to make credit card payments on websites using the online form. The card is not saved anywhere, I manually enter the numbers etc.
    When I switched from my note 5 to an s22plus, I can no longer add the 3 digit cvc code into that field, as a last step to finalise the payment. The box to enter it is there on the form but keypad won't add anything to it, so I can't proceed with the payment.
    I'm not sure if its something specific to samsung, the android operating system or even the payment merchant used, but when I enter the card number etc into the required field, a dialogue box now says 'next' or 'done' which didnt used to be there.
    I can use laptop or other computer to do payments and it works fine.
    Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    04-28-2022 03:11 PM
    I have the S22 ultra and have not had the same problem. I was going to suggest it was the fault of the website but it appears you are able to complete the transaction using your PC. My only suggestion at this time is to try an alternate browser on your phone (Samsung's browser, Google's or Firefox's) and see if you still have problems. If not that it appears it could be a setting in the browser you used. If you still do have the same problem, it could be a privacy setting on your phone?

If you want to continue to troubleshoot then you will need to register on this forum...
    https://forums.androidcentral....and...community.html
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-28-2022 04:07 PM
    Thank you for the response, I am registered had just forgotten my login.
    I use samsung web browser on current s22+.
    I never had an issue on my old note phone (which was chrome browser)
    I can enter the name and card number onto the form as usual then when entering the card expiry date it now comes up with 'prev' 'next' 'done' as pictured with dummy example through windcave payment.
    Then whether I choose next or done to enter the cvc number it wont let me put anything in that field to proceed
    Attached Thumbnails Can't add cvc code to authorise cc payment on phone-screenshot_20220429-100707_samsung-internet.jpg   Can't add cvc code to authorise cc payment on phone-screenshot_20220429-103008_samsung-internet.jpg  
    04-28-2022 05:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it could be due to a screen overlay/display over other apps issue. Does this also happen in Safe Mode?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-28-2022 05:56 PM
    I would also try in chrome since it looks like Samsung internet your using
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-28-2022 05:58 PM
    Thanks to you all, I haven't tried it in safe mode or on chrome as yet
    tismydroid and mustang7757 like this.
    04-29-2022 03:50 PM
    Did you figure it out? I just upgraded to a S22 from a S8+ and I'm having the same issue.

I can input the 'dot' or 'line' characters but not the numbers.
    06-30-2022 05:59 PM