Curious, Facebook dating notification for android is a solid circle with an F correct? And when you get a notification from a friend or comment to your post, it would be a solid white square with an F correct?
    05-25-2022 08:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about your own phone, or someone else's?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    05-25-2022 08:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about your own phone, or someone else's?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    I don't understand why it matters. But I noticed it on my phone that I get the solid circle for FB dating and was trying to enable the other notifications to verify myself, but they don't seem to be enabling. Went through settings on my phone, the FB app and no dice.
    05-25-2022 08:44 PM
    I did post a reply and am not seeing it, but in the end. I ended up answering my own question. I noticed FB dating was a solid circle with an F on my phone, which yes, I did notice a guy I am seeing get the same notifications as well. Which I had went into my own settings, to see what would pop up and it wasn't working for me, but now a friend shared my post and I got the same notification, solid white circle with an F. Whereas before it was a solid white square with an F.

Here is a cropped screenshot from my phone.
    05-25-2022 08:53 PM
    I don't understand why it matters. But I noticed it on my phone that I get the solid circle for FB dating and was trying to enable the other notifications to verify myself, but they don't seem to be enabling. Went through settings on my phone, the FB app and no dice.
    Welcome to AC!
    It matters because we don't allow discussion if trying to spy on another person device.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2022 10:45 PM
    It totally matters, because as mustang7757 mentioned, we're not in the business of helping people snoop on someone else's phone, even if it's a significant other. But in addition to that, it's also helpful to know, because if it is your own phone that you're wondering about, we would tell you to swipe down the notification panel and look at the details there.
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-25-2022 11:29 PM