I downloaded a android system update in my samsung galaxy a12, paused it, then saw that I need to restart my phone for the google play system update. I did the google play system update first so I restart my phone. But now I'm worried that restarting my phone while having a paused download system update might cause me trouble, do I have anything to worry? After restarting for the google play system update I continued with the main system update. I thought having the option to pause downloading the system update I'm allowed to restart it because downloading and installing the main system update is kind of a seperate thing. I thought that the sensitive part which I'm not allowed to restart my phone now only happens when installing the main system update. But is it really like this or not?
    10-26-2022 07:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! No, it's not a problem if it was only in the middle of downloading. The main thing you want to avoid is having the phone lose power in the middle of the actual installation.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    10-26-2022 07:49 AM
    No worries, it just downloading from the server and options usually pause, schedule later, install
    So go back to settings>software page and initiate the download to continue and make sure you have 50% battery that way no interruptions as it restart your device after choosing install .

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-26-2022 09:57 AM