galaxy s4 active charging issue

U

Unregistered

My phone will not charge when it's turned on but if I turn it off it will show up as charging and then go off and then do it all again and I also can't turn my phone on when it's plugged in and turned off

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My phone will not charge when it's turned on but if I turn it off it will show up as charging and then go off and then do it all again and I also can't turn my phone on when it's plugged in and turned off
Based on what you are describing, I would suspect the problem is either the battery or charging cable. The cheapest solution is to replace the charging cable or try another. If still no change then the next thing is to replace the battery.

My initial thought is that it may be the battery. Take a look at the Shop Android Site for a replacement - good luck!

Brooke1998

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Re: galaxy s4 active cthharging issue

I have a lg g5 and I have a red light on the top the comes on an off NOW MY CAT EAT MY PHONE CORD SO THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT AT ALL BUTT ........... NOW IT'S TELLING MEVERYONE THAT ITS CHARGEING BUT THEN SHOWS ME RED LIGHT ... I'M GETTING REALLY STRESSED OUT OVER IT AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME