Help! Forced to switch providers from US Cellular (Samsung Galaxy S3)

jersild83

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I am relocating for a job to the Chicago area and just found out my provider, US Cellular, does not have any coverage in IL. I've never had a different provider and didn't intend on switching until finding this out this morning. Hoping you can help me answer some questions!

What do we do with our phones? My wife & I both have US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3s. Do we sell them? Where? Since we weren't planning on switching providers or buying new phones, we are pretty bummed that we have to spend a bunch of money on new phones now.

Does any provider give discounts for switching?

Anything else that would be helpful to know? Neither my wife or I are knowledgeable at all about cell phones or providers, etc. So any advice or suggestions anyone may have would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thank you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am relocating for a job to the Chicago area and just found out my provider, US Cellular, does not have any coverage in IL. I've never had a different provider and didn't intend on switching until finding this out this morning. Hoping you can help me answer some questions!

What do we do with our phones? My wife & I both have US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3s. Do we sell them? Where? Since we weren't planning on switching providers or buying new phones, we are pretty bummed that we have to spend a bunch of money on new phones now.

Does any provider give discounts for switching?

Anything else that would be helpful to know? Neither my wife or I are knowledgeable at all about cell phones or providers, etc. So any advice or suggestions anyone may have would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thank you!

You can look at T-Mobile. I think they are still buying devices and offering an ETF rebate.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member