Problem with samsung galaxy s 3 starting

matt_perrin97

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I was using my phone, listening to music, then it suddenly turned off and it wouldn't start. This has happened a number of times but the first few times i just took the battery out and used the power button then put the battery back in and it turned on. But this time i tried that and it didn't work so it tried putting it into recovery mode (power button, volume up button and home button) but that hasn't worked. Is there anything else that I can do?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I was using my phone, listening to music, then it suddenly turned off and it wouldn't start. This has happened a number of times but the first few times i just took the battery out and used the power button then put the battery back in and it turned on. But this time i tried that and it didn't work so it tried putting it into recovery mode (power button, volume up button and home button) but that hasn't worked. Is there anything else that I can do?

hmm... that seems to be somewhat weird !! Well if you can't get yourself over the bootloader then I think you may need to go to the support for fixing it !!