Nexus 5 bootloop

felipemg16

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, yestarday my Nexus 5 Updated automatically to kitkat 4.4.4, now today the nexus 5 dont turn on, when i connected to the charge, the google logo appears and the phone restart, appears the google logo and restart over and over again, when i try to enter to the bootloader menu appears the first screen of the bootloader and restart again, i cant select the recovery mode or another option, pleeeeeeeease help me, i research in all the post but i cant founded anything, please help me:-\

djg0509

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
The bootloop just randomly happened to me last night while browsing on the phone. After many failed attempts to reboot to recovery, I called Google's Nexus support and they're shipping a new phone. From Googling the issue, there doesn't seem to be a fix for this issue. I wish there was a way to get into the phone to make sure I don't need to back-up any data though :-\

lionell_10

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
just faced the exact same problem!!! bought the phone a lil more than a year ago that means im screwed:'(
i guess theres no solution out there yet... was just wondering though if it is a hardware problem or a software problem?

Robin F1

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
It is the powerbutton, at first i couldnt turn it on withour charging.
I kept pushing the powerbutton and it turned on, then after a small correction it turned off...
Hope you can fix it.

(still not turning on)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith