My phone's sound keeps cutting out Galaxy S4 android 4.4.2

A

AC Question

most of the time I'm listening to a podcast or spotify and after downloading a new podcast or just randomly switching from bluetooth to speaker or back to headphones the sound will just stop working. The rest of the phone will work but the sound won't. I've playing it through the built in speaker and still nothing. Restarting the phone will usually work but its really annoying to do this three to four times a day. Has anyone else encountered this problem and have some way to fix it.

OreoNutz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody figured this out? It happens at least 3 times a day with my Optimus G Pro and it's annoying. Oddly, sometimes I can fix it by just opening my camera app, but sometimes the only thing I can do to fix it is restart the phone, and it is ANNOYING! PLEASE, if anyone has found a solution to this please post it. THANK YOU!

sharpy123

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Has anybody figured this out? It happens at least 3 times a day with my Optimus G Pro and it's annoying. Oddly, sometimes I can fix it by just opening my camera app, but sometimes the only thing I can do to fix it is restart the phone, and it is ANNOYING! PLEASE, if anyone has found a solution to this please post it. THANK YOU!

sharpy123

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I'm listening to something, it doesn'ttater what it is, the slightest little bump will cause the audio to just cut out, the song will still be playing but there will be no sound at all, the only that I've figured out how to get it back is to restart the phone and it happens every minute it seems like and it's getting really annoying! I couldn't even put it back in my otterbox without the audio cutting out! If anyone figures this out please tell me!!!!