Samsung S4 with Galaxy Gear 2 Neo

jameyphillips

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i am new to the site and have a few questions: I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 and a Gear 2 Neo. I would like to use the Samsung S Health Application to sync with the gear. Samsung forces you to use the "Fitness with Gear" application which is useless. I would like to root my phone, apply S5 applications to see if that would work. I have rooted my phone(towelroot.com); downloaded Root Checker (all passed). Now my questions begin:
1) SuperSu - I downloaded SuperSu and it is asking me about disabling the "Knox". What should I do? I hit cancel, but should I have the application disable it? This is a personal phone, but I do receive business emails on it.
2) How do a backup incase i want to return to 100% stock or if i mess something up? What are the steps?
3) Once backed up; how do I find a "rom" or "Mod" (not sure that correct term) that works with my phone? I would like to load a S5 rom for the new applications.

My apologies. I am a former IPhone user and was able to jailbreak and enjoy. I am tying the same with my Samsung S4, but not as comfortable without direction. I have searched for directions (checklist), but have not found something that is useful. Everyone uses terms that are not clear. Honestly, i do not want to mess up my phone :)....

Any direction would be very much appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87