Help! Hidden picture album disappeared!!

U

Unregistered

I had a folder of pictures that I had hidden on my GS4 and after the new update they are gone along with a few hidden apps....I don't care about the apps, but how do I get the pictures back?! I don't even see them on google-plus

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I had a folder of pictures that I had hidden on my GS4 and after the new update they are gone along with a few hidden apps....I don't care about the apps, but how do I get the pictures back?! I don't even see them on google-plus

Yeah that's one of the downsides of auto-syncing.
I guess you don't have a backup data set of your GS4 from before that "new update" (which one) on another device, right?

jawanza91

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue - can't find a solution anywhere but see the site below for a "workaround". The pictures are still there, just in a folder that has a ".hide" extension. For now, we'll just have to copy them somewhere else and find another solution to hiding them. (take the space out from webcazine and .com)

webcazine . com/8787/how-to-find-hidden-albumsphotos-on-galaxy-s4-which-have-been-hidden-using-the-hide-items-option/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer