looking for a android phone that takes advantage of android

alexz310

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
So ive been in between samsung phones and iphones for a while and now im just bored with this phones. Now im looking for a phone that takes advantage of the power of android and all its specs, samsung is good but i think its too mainstream and well im bored of it. Any recomendations of a powerful android phone thats better than a samsung? What do u guys think of the droids?

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Droid is just Verizon's gimmick or branding.

Aside from Samsung you have the HTC One M8 and LG G3 as your main choices for power users taking advantage of what all Android has to offer.

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
What carrier? Some people really like Nexus devices (Myself included). The Nexus 5 is getting a little old (By tech standards) but that will give you the best android experience. Also the Oneplus One running Cyanogen mod that was suggested would be fantastic if you happen to be with a carrier that it runs on (No verizon, and Limited on AT&T).

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I just got the moto X for my ten year old brother (his second phone, first being an old crapple 3gs) and he loves it. To me it has a VERY sturdy build quality and the UI and bloatware is probably the least cluttered I have encountered. Out of the two I suggested above I would recommend the moto X. I had three days on the moto X but only got about 5 or 6 hrs into the 1P1.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty