Question Android One UI 6.0 Update

munch

Jan 19, 2024
Visit site
Hey, so I did the recent update for my Phone that popped up. It's a Samsung S23 Ultra. When the update was complete I realized that for some reason my power off menu short had changed. Usually I just need to hold the power button and I can restart or shut off my phone. But for some reason it had changed to me having to hold my volume down and power button down at the same time for it to come up. I did a quick little search and was able to switch it back.

But now I've run into a new problem. I have a handful of games downloaded to help pass the time if I'm ever really bored. Nothing heavy https://1921681001.id/ duty or intense. For example, one of them is MOB Control. But I realized, despite me being connected to the internet on there, it has me as offline mode. And I've tried connecting to multiple WiFi's. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, restarting my phone, made sure permissions and data were good. There's nothing I can find that would cause this issue, but it all started happening once I did that update.

I did the update just a few minutes before 10 am of today Jan 18th. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000