delete from gallery

V

vjr

Befoe I throw my samsung tab 3 10" in the garbage can someone tell me in plain english how to delete unwanted fotos from Gallery. Everything I have read doesnt work everything I have tried doesnt work. Why in Gods name does Samsung make it so difficult. Even contacting them is difficult their customer service form is confusing and ambiguos

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So you're using the stock Gallery app, right? Not the Photos app (the one with an icon that looks like a pinwheel)? Are you trying to delete photos that you took with the camera? Are you certain they aren't photos from your Picasa/Google+ cloud albums that are synced to the Gallery? For some odd reason, the stock Gallery app doesn't allow you to delete a photo in the Picasa/Google+ cloud, but you can delete those photos using the Photos app.

When using the Gallery app, you should be able to delete a photo by selecting it, then tapping the menu button, then Delete. Is that not working? You can also usually long-press a photo in the gallery view, and a delete option should pop up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae