I can't access my gmail, it is frozen and constantly "syncing"

A

AC Question

I was sending pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S4 in multiple emails. I went to check if they had been sent after a client did not receive anything, and I found them all in my outbox with a red "sending" next to them.5 minutes later they are still there, and I hit refresh to see if that helps send them. Now the sync button will not stop spinning and I can't get to my gmail. I did everything the Samsung help told me to do, Sync and un Sync, check for connection, restart phone (which I've done 5 times now- it's been over 2 hours)...
I have a flight tomorrow morning and need to get into my emails. I've been reading that some people cleared the gmail "data" and it did a re sync? I can't find that option anywhere in setting on my phone..

Please help :(
Thanks!

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Well if you want to delete app data you have to go into the app information and it will say clear data right under the storage information
Remember though that will delete all the data and accounts and stuff to the Gmail app, but you should be able to set it back up, and then it might work

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22