Low sound :( NEeed help

nimdass

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I racently bought a Bose SoundTrue Headphones for my galaxy s4 I9500. But the volume is low even at the highest settings. Tried some mods for that but nothing worked they just boosted the speakers. Any advice??

Thx.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
There are some apps that promise to increase volume. Whether they'd damage your phone in any way I've no idea but you could look into them at least.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I racently bought a Bose SoundTrue Headphones for my galaxy s4 I9500. But the volume is low even at the highest settings. Tried some mods for that but nothing worked they just boosted the speakers. Any advice??

Thx.

Hello.

Check your settings to see if you have some sort of "safe volume" option on. That's to prevent you from turning the volume up too much and damage your ears. That lowers the volume output and may be the culprit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
What are you using as a media player?

If you are willing to switch to PowerAmp you can use its Replay Gain function to significantly boost output volume.

Posted via Android Central App

nimdass

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reply guys
Im using PowerAmp for player and I listen uncompressed flacs, replygain didnt work for me .s
Im considering fiio e6 for an amp but will it damage my phones as belodion said?
And safe listening is off .

Thx

[UPDATE]

Switched to Perseus Kernel. Sound is great now.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non