1. AC Question's Avatar
    Do I just need an adaptor plug in England to use my Samsung android s 5 phone or do I need a voltage converter to change from 110 to 220??? Help. Jeri
    08-18-2014 01:38 PM
  2. UJ95x's Avatar
    Just using the adapter should be fine. The phone shouldn't be charging any slower/faster than it is in your current country.
    08-18-2014 02:32 PM
  3. Rukbat's Avatar
    Chargers for modern phones are made to accept about 90-240 Volts - which covers anywhere in the world that there's electricity, so all you'll need is a plug adapter. (Since it costs the same to make a switching charger [which is what modern ones are] with 90-240 Volts input, or with 90-120 Volts input, and it costs to make 2 different chargers, it's cheaper for the manufacturers to make a single universal charger for each phone model, and just put them into cases with plugs for the appropriate country.)
    UJ95x likes this.
    08-18-2014 02:43 PM

Similar Threads

  1. phone sends messages in chinese
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:19 AM
  2. Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Problems
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 06:18 AM
  3. Optimus G Pro is the best phone you can get now
    By datum9 in forum LG Optimus G Pro
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:54 AM
  4. since 4.4.2 upgrade phone won't connect to wifi
    By granthatchett in forum AT&T Galaxy S III
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:14 PM
  5. Locked out of phone.....
    By WeeScotMo in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:50 PM