Part of screen misalignment

A

AC Question

Hi all,
I bought a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition, and I noticed with the S-Pen, if you draw roughly 1/4 way up from directly over where the button is on the bottom (when holding landscape), the pen alignment is off. I figured the screen with broken, and called Samsung to get it fixed. They coming nothing wrong with the device and sent it back. If you hover the S Penn or open up something you can draw in you'll notice that the marker for the pen on the screen will start to separate from where the pointer actually is when you get very close to the bottom button. However, if you move away from that button then the market will go back directly underneath the pen. If you try to write in that area, which I tried to use the whole screen especially when I'm teaching, the straight line will start to squiggle and anything I write will become distorted. Is anybody else having this problem, I even had replacements into me because I was really really frustrated. Both the original, the replacement, and my mom's all do the same thing in the same spot. I was wondering if anybody else knew how I can fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana