Heating problem in Htc One E8

A

AC Question

I just bought this handset 3 days back and I'm experiencing heating problem.. surprisingly, in all the reviews I have checked online or from other users no one has ever complained about it. Any one else facing this issue? My handset gets heated after barely 20mins of playing low-end games. Also while charging the charger gets super hot. Should I go for replacement?

jeevanmn

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I bought a HTC one e8 , and I too have the same problem. The phone heats especially when charging and using data over 3g....I think battery is Ok, but it's not compareable to what is mentioned in online reviews

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought a HTC one e8 , and I too have the same problem. The phone heats especially when charging and using data over 3g....I think battery is Ok, but it's not compareable to what is mentioned in online reviews

I.m experiencing the same problem...it's getting overheated fast ..I was using only fb and chrome....should I go for replacement.

I have this problem too...especially when i play games while the phone is charging....
I avoid using the phone while charging and this helps reduce the heating to an extent

Welcome all of you to Android Central! I would consider contacting HTC about this. It seems abnormal, and I would try getting the devices replaced.