Why is my battery TERRIBLE!?

U

Unregistered

Okay, so this has happened before but not like this. It is a SG s5 only 2 mos. Old. On verizon, abd its black. No SD card as i read rhat there is an issue with compatibility that may drain battery (so i took it out a month ago.) No 3rd party app that handles battery...nothing but OEM everything. I have seen others say they have this issue, but this is by far the worst i have seen. my battery as I type this is down 1 percent a minute. When I plug it in it does not go up but rather the battery decreases even more. Yes I am using the "RAPIDcharger" my a$s, from the box from samsung. 9 hours 30 mins with screen on I will say only 35% of that time. Yes it is the "android os" and "android system" problem where it uses more than the screen. Will post screenshots. KEEP IN MIND IT IS 14 PERCENT BATTERY FOR ONLY 9.47 HRS, AND IT IS ON POWER SAVING MODE MIND YOU!!!!!!!! WTF IS THIS!? any help is really appreciated. I hate this phone battery life, I don't know what to do! And how do I post screenshots?

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Is it hot/warm like the phone is doing something? You can try installing android os monitor from playstore to see what's making the cpu running all the time. It's like task manager in windows.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello.
You can try unchecking some sync account settings in your Google account (with Master Sync on), especially the photos to Picasa or Google Photos. Also you can try disabling Google+ in Applications Manager, if you have it active.
Thirdly any other cloud account such as Dropbox, or even your Samsung account sync settings.

These can often tie up. You can enable some or all again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
soheilezandi: Welcome to the Forums!

Are you saying that you have battery problems? Posting a screenshot of your battery usage stats after a normal day's use would be helpful. Also screen-on time during that period.

Posted via Android Central App