Samsung Note 3 Screen Unresponsive

A

AC Question

I have noticed since I have got my phone that the touch screen was not running perfectly. At times I would only be allowed to use the S pen and it would go on for a few days like that. I went to my provider to see if I can switch the phone out but they insisted to see if they can fix it. Some how the phone was working at its normal potential. After a month that happened I cannot even be able to use my S pen or touch screen because it seems the phone is activating itself through it. What I mean is that once I get to unlock my screen the touch screen is being activated by the phone and unlocks it self and launches apps that are on my front, it switches pages and calls random people. A few times it called 911 and that is something I want to stop. I have tried to update it, take out the battery with sim and without. Can anyone help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did your wireless provider actually try to fix the phone? If so, then you need to show them what's going on and insist on a replacement, since the current problem could be related to what they did. Otherwise, contact Samsung for warranty repair or replacement.